When assessing page structure and layout, there is a subtle, yet strategic way to use images in an SEO-friendly manner (beyond ALT tags) that improves your search rank while allowing you to integrate the necessary marketing message(s). Confused? Let’s look at an example:
Suppose you operate a travel site and you want to optimize a given page for the term “Las Vegas hotel”. Suppose that you also want to include an enticing marketing message such as “Book now and save 20%!”. The aforementioned tagline lacks descriptive text, but possesses persuasive characteristics. That being said, you may want to place the tagline in an image and the key phrase (i.e. Las Vegas hotel) in a header tag. This places emphasis on the desired term, yet still provides a marketing opportunity without compromising keyword consistency.
In other words, images are a great place to insert marketing messages that lack the necessary keywords and phrases. Leveraging this technique will ensure that descriptive text is indexed, while less marketing jargon is overlooked. The combination of keyword-rich content and enticing messaging will satisfy both sides of the strategic equation.
👉 Web Developer (Angular/Node.js). Full Stack Web Developer.
• Over 10 years of experience in software development using various technologies
• Experience with mostly Laravel, CodeIgniter and PHP
• Experience in working in an Agile environment by being exposed to small to enterprise level of applications
• Marian creates creative, original and personalized content. He likes to write, to speak, to explain, to present, to understand and to make himself understood
• He is capable of operating independently or as part of team, with great organization skill, adaptable to different environments.
• His wish is to work in a company where he can get in touch with new programs and technologies, in order to progress and continue his passion for programming.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.